"One of the best looking pilot's watches of the 21st century."
- L.L., Swiss Watch Co, Atlanta, GA
"What aviation watches should be."
- J.T., Airline Pilot Captain, Hong Kong
"The only watch you
will ever need."
- S.M., Test Pilot, Chicago, IL
"Auto racing, yacht racing,
flying, this beauty does it all."
- T.B., Palm Beach, FL
"As stunning as it is functional."
- J.J., New York, NY
"Gallet is heading to the top again with this one."
- S.B, Zurich, Switzerland
"More watch than most costing twice as much"
- F.R., Miami Beach, FL
"Swiss watchmaking at its finest."
- A.S., Evanston, IL
"Pioneers in Professional Timekeeping"
Gallet & Co., Inc.
5600 Spalding Drive #921819
Peachtree Corners, GA 30010-1819
Brief History of the Gallet Flight Officer (1941 - present)
Thanks to Harry S Truman, first as senator and then as US President, the Gallet Flight Officer chronograph was issued to pilots of the United States Army Air Forces during WWII. The Flight Officer went on to become one of the most renowned pilot's watches of the 20th century. An indispensable aviation timing and navigation device, the original 1941 Gallet Flight Officer was the first wristwatch capable of calculating the current time during flights across multiple time zones. It was also the first wrist-worn timepiece with a rotating bezel and one of the only chronograph watches with a water resistant case.
Features and Specifications of the new 75th Anniversary Edition Flight Officer
- 42mm diameter stainless steel case
- Shock, vibration, and magnetic field protection
- 39 jewel MultiChron movement
- Highly efficient self-winding system
- Chronometer accuracy across all functions
- 28,800 vibrations per hour escapement
- 1/5th second to12 hour recording chronograph
- High visibility luminous hands and numbers
- Rotating cities dial for setting home time zone
- Telemetry indices for distance calculations
- Tachometry indices for speed calculation
- Time zone calculating 24 hour click-lock bezel
- Curved non-glare sapphire crystal
- 100 meters (328 ft.) water protection
- Screw-lock crown and pushers
- Hand built in Switzerland, one watch-at-a-time
- Each individually signed and numbered
- 5 year full-service warranty
For more info or to reserve by phone:
855-5-GALLET (855-542-5538) USA & Canada
The 75th Anniversary Edition Flight Officer Chronograph
This year marks the 75th anniversary of this most iconic of Swiss aviation timepieces. In honor of three quarters of a century of service in the skies, Gallet is releasing a special limited edition of its famous pilot's wristwatch.
Available through fine jewelers and luxury boutiques in early 2017, the 75th Anniversary Flight Officer is one of the most advanced pilot's timepieces of the 21st century. Besides the ability to calculate the speed of moving objects and the distance of phenomenal occurrences, this amazing watch can record events lasting over 12 hours in duration and display the current time across all 24 world time zones.
Retail Price: $14,500.00 - Available in Early 2017
After 75 years in the skies,
The Legend Continues...